Series 301 (UL 60601) Safety & EMC
300 Watts of power provides 150 Watts of unregulated 12 VDC power to load devices and a dedicated 150 Watts of power to charge batteries. Accepts any battery chemistry and can be customized and configured to meet the specifications of any configuration.
The 301 Motive DC Controller is the only medical grade power system specifically designed for use in mobile point-of-care products for hospitals and long-term healthcare facilities. The compact, modular design of the 301 Motive DC Controller is easily customized for all OEM applications, and it is certified by TUV to meet EN 60601 Medical Safety Standards.
Powerful, flexible and easy to use.
The 301 Motive DC Controller provides the efficiency and long run-time of traditional DC Systems.
- 300 watts of power.
- Five hour charge time regardless of load.
- An easily customized display that provides true state of charge.
- Designed for use with multiple battery chemistries.
Ensure the safety and security of data, personnel and patients.
The 301 Motive DC Controller is safe and reliable. It offers thermal runaway and out-gassing protection. It eliminates over/under charging and provides shorted cell detection.
- Graceful computer shutdown protects critical data.
- Automatic system shutdown under error conditions.
Save time and money.
The 301 Motive DC Controller reduces maintenance and takes the guesswork out of battery replacement.
- Intelligent monitoring system ensures proper charge and full battery use.
- Continuous monitoring and email alerts maximize charge capacity and battery life.
- Password protected access to advanced diagnostic software.
- Compact, modular design
- 300 watts of power
- Five hour charge time regardless of load
- Designed for use with multiple battery chemistries
|Height (overall-laden with doors closed)||1800mm (71 inches)|
|Length (overall)||3734mm (147 inches)|
|Width (overall)||1644mm (65 inches)|
|Full||1560 kg (3450 lb)|
|All ORELs, NVG PAPIs, MSUs and drill removed||1385 kg (3050 lb approx.)|
|Nose load (approx. – with Trailer level)||<100kg (221lb)|
|Wheel Rim||Pressed steel, 5.5″ x 14″|
|Tyre pressure||4.5 bar (65 psi)|
|Brakes||Internal Expanding Drum. Auto-
|Wheel bearing end float adjustment||0.15mm (0.006″) MAXIMUM|
|Hitch (coupling)||Hydraulically damped overrun mechanism. Fitted with 76mm NATO EYE as standard (others available), plus over-centre hand brake.|
|Light fittings||12/24 V, EEC approved fittings as standard|
|Inter-vehicle connector||12 pin NATO plug|
|Wheel nuts||50lb ft (67NM)|
|Hitch to ‘A’ Frame, fixings||65lb ft (88NM)|
|Axle to spring clamp, fixings||55lb ft (74NM)|
|Suspension to Chassis, fixings||35 to 40 lb-ft|